Disney for Pandora

You may have already gathered that I’m a sucker for anything Disney. I was far too excited when I heard that they were teaming up with Pandora! I’m a tiny bit late on the hype here, but only because I wanted to wait until I had viewed the collection in person. I wanted to make initial purchases until I spoke about it.

My partner (thank you again Jamie) offered to buy me something from the collection as I was so excited about it, and the poor guy ended up buying me two charms. I fell in love with them as soon as I saw them, plus I couldn’t be the monster that separated Minnie and Mickey! The ones I got are both clips so sit each side of my bracelet and I’m so happy with them!

I have to say, most of the pieces are absolutely gorgeous. When I viewed them online I thought that some pieces looked tacky but I think that they’re much prettier in person. I am a little disappointed that the price point for their Disney charms is so much higher. I’d certainly be buying more of them if they weren’t almost double the price of their normal charms.

I really can’t wait to see what else they come up with. For now, heres a couple of other pieces from the collection that are on my wish list!

I was so excited to hear that Disney and Pandora have agreed a contract. They’ll be releasing more cute Disney charms and I already want them all! I’d love to see some Winnie the Pooh and Little Mermaid themed charms. Are there any other characters that you’d like to be aded to the collection?

1. October 22, 2017 / 8:34 pm

These are so cute! I 100% agree – I’d love to see some Winnie the Pooh themed charms! X

• October 22, 2017 / 8:46 pm

Thank you I love them! They’d be so cute wouldn’t they! Fingers crossed x

2. October 22, 2017 / 9:08 pm

I was so excited to see Disnay doing a collection with Pandora. I was thinking of getting them for my best friend birthday. She loves Mickey and Minnie. I didn’t expect the price to be a bit high as well. They should have brought Donald Duck to this collection.

• October 22, 2017 / 10:01 pm

I was too! Aw that’s such a nice idea, such a shame that they’re so overpriced!

3. October 22, 2017 / 9:17 pm

Ah I love these! I am in desperate need for some new charms so may stick this on my bday wish list xx

4. October 22, 2017 / 9:52 pm

I am not a fan of pandora jewellery because I find its overpriced for the fact it’s made of silver but this post has made me rethink this. This is such a beautiful range. I am totally sold on it.

• October 22, 2017 / 10:03 pm

I used to be the same! I usually save for high end jewellery rather than buying lots of high street, but I just fell in love with these 🙈 x

5. October 22, 2017 / 10:03 pm

Aww those charms are super-cute! I can think of some people who would LOVE them!

• October 22, 2017 / 10:04 pm

I’m obsessed with Disney so they were always going to get my pennies! Haha x

6. October 26, 2017 / 3:05 pm

Hi Sophie! Happy to have found your blog! I love the layout, the style the content…everything! I’ve read some of your posts and I can’t wait to read more! Looking forward to following you 🙂

Lisa | http://www.fromdreamtoplan.net/