November Favourites

November Favourites

November is another month that’s bitten the dust and we’re nearly at the end of this year! Here are my favourites for last month!

Beauty

OPI Nail Envy

(For Dry and Brittle Nails) I swear when the weather gets colder my whole body shuts down. I’m always much more hungry than usual, my lips, hair and skin get super dry, and my nails become brittle and break much more easily. I’ve only been using this for a couple of weeks but its already strengthened my nails and since using it none of them have broken or spilt!

November Favourite

Elizabeth Arden Visible Difference Refining Moisture Cream Complex

I recently bought this at Superdrug in the Black Friday sales as it was majorly reduced and had such great reviews (it’s no longer available there, sorry!). I’ve only used it a few times so far but have found it so effective. I have to say, I prefer the texture of my Clinique Moisture Surge moisturiser, but I tend to use that in the evenings and have been using the Elizabeth Arden in the mornings. I can’t fault the product results in the slightest, my make-up goes on nicely after it and I can really see a difference in how long my skin stays looking hydrated and looking awake.

Elizabeth Arden Beauty

*Grape Energy Face Serum Hyaluron +

I was recently recieved this face serum by ERA Natur, and was absolutely blown away. I’m usually a sucker for high end packaging and probably would have walked right by this if I’d have seen it in a store. This is a classic don’t judge a book by its cover scenario because this serum itself is amazing. I usually use the No7 Protect and Perfect serum, and this Bilka product has a very similar consistency. Its hydrating, feels lovely and soothing on the skin, and smells good too, which is just a nice bonus! I’d 100% recommend this product and if you fancy giving it a go, then you can get a whopping 40% off anything on ERA Natur with code ‘sophiehearts40’ here.

Mad Beauty Disney Range

I’ve already written a more in depth review of this range which you can read here. Throughout November I’ve really enjoyed using these products, particularly the bath petals and make up palette!

Lifestyle

Arbuckles

Going out to Arbuckle’s with a few work friends for a cocktail (or four) was a highlight of November. I’m always so busy with work, social media and study that I never seem to make enough time to actually enjoy myself. This is an issue that I’ll definitely be tackling in the New Year. Its so important to take some time away from working to actually relax and enjoy yourself!

November Favourite

Black Friday Sales

You’re officially an adult when you’re excited about buying a Dyson in the Tesco sales. However I also utilised 50% off clothing on Pretty Little Thing, 20% off ASOS, plus decent discounts at both Superdrug and Debenhams. Who doesn’t love a good bargain?!

November Favourite

Christmas Decorations

I don’t decorate my own house until the beginning of December. That doesn’t stop me loving that the stores and high-streets are covered in lights and decorations beforehand. Theres something so magical about Christmas lights glowing in the dark. They’re so festive and excited for the whole Christmas period.

Are any of your November highlights similar to mine? I’d love to hear all about them in the comments!

*  This post contains affiliate links and PR Samples which I have been sent to review and give my honest opinion about. All words, images and opinions about the suitability of the products are my own. Please read my full disclaimer for more information.

1. December 3, 2017 / 12:37 pm

Gonna try OPI Nail Envy, especially now when my nails are just not in their best form. Love this post and all the photos along with it <3

2. December 3, 2017 / 8:28 pm

Hi, glad that you enjoyed Black Friday I didn’t have much luck this year, hey ho looking forward to putting up our Christmas decorations this week instead.

• December 3, 2017 / 8:37 pm

Oh that’s a shame! Hopefully you’ll find some good bits in the Christmas sales!💞

3. December 3, 2017 / 8:29 pm

Black Friday shopping was awesome for me no Christmas 🎄 presents purchased though 🤣🤣 just got the last of the Nip + Fab items I ordered on Amazon so can’t wait to try those 😊 Christmas decorations though does not happen in my house I have no tree decorations or cards I’m just not a big fan but do love seeing everyone else’s

• December 3, 2017 / 8:37 pm

I have to admit the majority of the bits I got were for myself!😂

• December 3, 2017 / 9:15 pm

It’s so hard not to treat yourself 🤣

4. December 3, 2017 / 8:40 pm

OPI and Elizabeth Arden! Girl you are reading my mind!! Xx

5. December 3, 2017 / 8:43 pm

Loved this post! Monthly favourites are always fun to read! I love the fact that shops decorate for Christmas in November! It gets me really excited for the upcoming month of December! That OPI sounds like the perfect product for me! I’ll definitely have to pick one up myself!

• December 3, 2017 / 8:47 pm

Thanks so much lovely, I’m so glad! I love reading other peoples because I’m so nosey! The OPI is amazing!x

6. December 3, 2017 / 8:48 pm

I bought a new camera in the Black Friday sales that I’m soo in love with, I’m so glad I took the plunge and bought it, it sounds like you got some bargains too! I am super loving all the Christmassy lights up around town too although there’s none up in my house yet, it won’t be long! I’d love to try that OPI nail envy too!
    Alice Xx

• December 3, 2017 / 8:50 pm

Ooh how exciting! I love purchases that you’re glad you made even after the mad rush for a bargain! Let me know how you get on with the OPI if you get to try it!x

7. Corinne and Kirsty
    December 3, 2017 / 8:54 pm

The cocktails look fabulous! And that OPI Nail envy… Oh em gee! i wanna have it! xx corinne

8. December 3, 2017 / 9:19 pm

Sadly I was a little broke for Black Friday this year but that’s ok, there were some great deals and no doubt many will be back around next year. Thanks for sharing your favourites, love the OPI.

Shevy

• December 4, 2017 / 8:21 am

I’m sure next year will be just as good! If you don’t find a bargain in the Boxing day sales!x

9. December 3, 2017 / 11:34 pm

So I’ve never tried a single one of those beauty products which is almost unheard of for me but I think I need that OPI stuff. I;m quite fortunate that my nails are so string they’re basically the only part of me that continues to function when it gets cold but a little extra boost never hurts! x

glowsteady.co.uk

• December 4, 2017 / 8:28 am

Recently my nails have been terrible and this has literally saved them!x