January Highlights

Well we’re already past January and into the second month of the year! Here are the things that I’ve been loving so far in 2018.

Beauty

EyeWake Collagen Under-Eye Gel*

I have awful dark circles underneath my eyes and this gel has been an absolute game changer. I still use my Clinique cream at night but the EyeWake gel is perfect in the mornings as its so soothing and refreshing!

January Beauty

Ciglione Lash Booster Mascara

This is one of the most impressive products from the M&S Beauty Advent Calendar 2017. I don’t tend to try many new mascaras but I’ve fallen for this one, it really lengthens and makes my lashes look so much fuller.

My Brush Set – Oval Set*

This set not only looks beautiful on my dresser, but its full of great applicators too! The bristles are so soft and the brushes come in perfect shapes, my favourite is the small thin brush which I’ve been using religiously to contour my nose! My Brush Set is a great brand and if you like the look of anything on their website then use code ‘IG15SOPH‘ for 15% off your whole order! You can thank me later…

January Beauty

Fashion

Pretty Little Thing Trucker Jacket

If you follow me on Instagram or keep up to date with other blog posts, you’ll know that I am obsessed with this jacket. I’m not going to bore you with too much detail but if you want to know more about it then check out my last post ‘On Wednesdays We Wear Pink’.

January Fashion

Lifestyle

My Fitness Pal App

This year I really want to become happier with my body. Although I’m not overweight, I do want to lose a little and tone up so that I’m more confident. My Fitness Pal is a recent discovery and I’m already obsessed. You enter some details about yourself including your height, weight and goals and it helps you completely track what you’re eating. You can even use it to scan barcodes of branded goods which will bring up all nutritional content. This shows you how many calories you have left in the day, and what kind of thing you should be eating!

Let me know if you’ve tried any of these and what you think of them!

* This post contains PR Samples which I have been sent to review and give my honest opinion about. All words, images and opinions are my own. Please read my full disclaimer for more information.

1. February 11, 2018 / 11:51 am

that trucker jacket is so cute and such a pretty colour! great post – make sure tp check out my recent post xx

2. February 11, 2018 / 1:05 pm

love the jacket on you! I ordered it myself but didn’t think it fitted right but it looks amazing on you! x

• February 11, 2018 / 1:41 pm

Thank you lovey! Such a shame it didn’t fit you right x

3. February 11, 2018 / 1:24 pm

I love the My Fitness Pal app! It’s so handy to just scan an item or type it in. You don’t realise how bad some stuff is for you until you pop it in here, it’s definitely helped me to stop eating calorific foods! X

• February 11, 2018 / 1:42 pm

Its so easy isn’t it! Its really helped me be more conscious of what I’m eating, if I reach for a ‘treat’ but I’ve already had one that day I see it there and stop myself! x

• February 11, 2018 / 1:47 pm

Yes I’m the same! It’s good to know how much sugar is in something too. Also logging your macros! I aim for mostly green x

4. February 11, 2018 / 6:00 pm

That jacket is so unique!💖 —https://emilyryannblogblog.wordpress.com/2018/02/11/get-to-know-me-better/

5. February 11, 2018 / 9:41 pm

I do love a favourites post! I think I’m becoming a little obsessed over the jacket from Pretty Little Thing! It’s so pretty! and I’m really getting into my fitness lately so I’m definitely going to be looking into that fitness app! Fab post xx

Kirsty Maynard | justkirstymaynard.co.uk

• February 12, 2018 / 8:33 am

Haha I’m obsessed too! The fitness app is so good, its really helped me so I hope you love it as much as I do! Thank you lovely xx

• February 12, 2018 / 3:10 pm

Its so good for morning skin care! Haha I’m usually the same but I’ve been trying to make it a habit! Thanks lovely x

6. February 12, 2018 / 5:09 pm

I absolutely love your trucker jacket, it suits you so well! I am in the market for a new jacket at the moment as I really want to update my wardrobe the spring, so I will definitely be checking out pretty little thing!

Abbey x

• February 12, 2018 / 5:50 pm

Thank you! They have some beautiful jackets so I hope you find something you like!x

7. February 12, 2018 / 5:12 pm

I love Clinique’s eye cream! It’s great that you found another eye product that works just as well. I love how luxurious your brush set looks! My Fitness Pal app is a great way to track your calories and activity as well! I started using it this year, and it’s a great way to keep my health in check! Thanks for sharing your favorites :).

exquisitely.me

• February 12, 2018 / 5:51 pm

Its so good isn’t it! My Fitness pal is great, so glad you like it too!x

• February 12, 2018 / 5:52 pm

Its so good, I always look so tired, its awful haha!x

8. Corinne and Kirsty
    February 12, 2018 / 5:18 pm

I have used My fitness pal for a time but it was making me feel too bad so i stopped using it ahah! that jacket looks fantastic! xx corinne

• February 12, 2018 / 5:53 pm

Haha oh no! Its helping me at the moment but I can see that happening to me too on a bad day! Thank you x

9. February 12, 2018 / 5:21 pm

This jacket is so pretty! I love the color of it. I definitely need a new set of brushes. x

Antonia || Sweet Passions

10. February 12, 2018 / 5:25 pm

This is a lovely post and that pink jacket looks amazing aswell along with that outfit you have paired it with! Ayse x

11. February 12, 2018 / 5:26 pm

Great favourites, but that trucker jacket is really cuteee and the colour suits you! 🙂 x Ain

12. February 12, 2018 / 5:50 pm

I do love a favourites post! Love that jacket, really suits you!!

13. Creative Nails
    February 12, 2018 / 6:28 pm

That EyeWake gel sounds so good! I’ll definitely be checking that. As I said in your other post – that jacket is so pretty – love it!

Amy,

14. Bexa
    February 12, 2018 / 6:51 pm

The little sleep eye mask is soo cute! 😍 I have used My Fitness Pal and found it really good! I lost weight using it and it surprised me how much I snacked without realising, it all adds up 🙈. Great post lovely 😘 xx

• February 13, 2018 / 5:43 pm

I’m the exact same, I had no idea how many little things I was eating that went over my calorie target! Thank you! x

15. Lisa's Notebook
    February 12, 2018 / 8:36 pm

You know how much I love that jacket on you, the colour is perfect for you. I love those brushes too, they look gorgeous and soft, just what you want in applicators. I shall have to head on over and have look – thank you for the discount code! x

• February 13, 2018 / 5:48 pm

Aw thank you! The brushes are amazing, the thin contour ones have literally changed my whole routine! I hope you find some nice things on there! x

16. February 13, 2018 / 10:40 am

I love that jacket a LOT! I need a new jacket which is slightly warmer but not too bulky / coat like so I may have a look on that website! xx

• February 13, 2018 / 5:48 pm

PLT have so man gorgeous things right now! I hope you find one you love! x

17. February 13, 2018 / 1:39 pm

The jacket in this post is gorgeous! I may have to buy it myself 😀

• February 13, 2018 / 5:49 pm

I love it! Let me know if you get it and what you think! x

• February 16, 2018 / 10:47 am

Thank you! Thats fair enough, I can definitely see how that could happen!x

18. February 15, 2018 / 8:41 pm

These are some great favs girl! I remember that gorgeous jacket from your other post and it’s definitely one i’d wanna get! Love your photos btw! 😍💗

19. February 15, 2018 / 11:22 pm

I used my fitness pal. I loved the way you could follow other’s journeys and get motivated too.

20. February 16, 2018 / 2:23 pm

Seems like a good app. I will try it 💕💕💕

21. February 18, 2018 / 11:43 am

I love the my fitness pal app! I think it’s so helpful to see what you’re eating x

22. March 18, 2018 / 8:21 pm

Those brushes are something i keep seeing everyhwere and really badly need to try!