A Disney Lovers Dream: Foxes in the Forest Co

A Disney Lovers Dream: Foxes in the Forest Co

The Small Business

Twitter has become an one of my favourite places to find all sorts of new creators; I constantly stumble across amazing blogs, Instagram pages and independent online stores, the most recent being ‘Foxes in the Forest co’. About a week before Valentines I came across a tweet by Rachel, who was promoting her Etsy store Foxes in the Forest co which sells gorgeous Disney prints. If you know me even a little, or if you’ve seen any of my previous Disney posts, you probably know how much I love it. I fell in love with Rachel’s prints immediately. Is it far too obvious what happened next? I not so subtly texted my partner a link to the cutest Valentines exclusive Mickey and Minnie print and kept my fingers crossed that I would get to open it on Valentines day! Jamie had slipped it into my card, and the print looked exactly how I expected it to! My plan is to frame it with a thin back outline in order to make it a little more sturdy. I can then prop it up to look pretty on my dressing table or even hang it on a wall.

Foxes In The Forest Disney

Mrs Potts and Chip

Beauty and the Beast has always been one of mine and my mum’s favourite Disney films. Over my childhood we had three family holidays to Disney World. Naturally some of the happiest memories I have with my mum are very heavily Disney themed! I revisited the Foxes in the Forest Etsy store to have a better look at what other prints Rachel does and I found another one I absolutely had to have- the Mrs Potts and Chip print. This one can be ordered with or without the text: ‘a mothers love’. I thought it was absolutely perfect as a gift for Mothers day, so I ordered it too!

Foxes In The Forest Disney

Photo credit: Rachel, Foxes in the Forest co website

I absolutely adore websites like Etsy and Not on the High Street, and could spend hours scrolling through unique and thoughtful gift options. I already have Foxes in the Forest co prints in mind for my god-daughters birthday. Three of the Princess prints would look gorgeous framed and hung up side by side in her room, and you can get 2 prints for £7 with the code ‘X2PRINTS‘! These prints would make wonderful personalised cards for any aged Disney lover. I would 100% recommend them if you are or know a Disney fanatic like me!

If you like Disney make sure to follow the Foxes in the Forest co Instagram page, and check out the Esty store too! Rachel’s lovely, and creates custom prints too. If there’s anything you particularly have in mind, make sure you get in touch to let her know!

1. Bexa
    February 22, 2018 / 6:28 pm

Wow! Two things I love – Disney and art! The artwork is absolutely amazing, I love how creative and colourful it is! I’m definitely going to check out Rachel’s Etsy shop 😍. Thank you for sharing Sophie 💕 xx

• February 22, 2018 / 10:12 pm

Haha me too! I love it, she has some gorgeous prints on there so I hope you find some you love as much as I love mine!x

2. February 22, 2018 / 7:44 pm

Oh my goodness these prints are gorgeous ❤️ I’m a massive Disney fan and one of my favourite mos Beauty and the Beast so the Mrs Potts and Chil card is right up my street! Such a fantastic price too I may have to treat myself to one or two !

Melanie | http://www.frasersfunhouse.com

• February 22, 2018 / 10:14 pm

I love them so much! I totally agree, two prints for £7 is such a good price! x

3. February 23, 2018 / 1:09 am

This artwork (and your photography) is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing. I will have to keep this in mind the next time I need a sweet Disney-themed gift for someone! 🙂 I love that you share the creators and artists you love. It’s so important to share the love!

Kaitlin || http://www.thecuriouslemon.com

• February 23, 2018 / 7:03 pm

I totally agree, and thank you! You definitely should, they’re so affordable too! x

4. February 23, 2018 / 3:05 am

This is so adorable! What a unique print!❤️ —https://emilyryannblogblog.wordpress.com/

5. February 23, 2018 / 6:44 am

I’m still a Disney nut. Yes, you can never be too old for Disney.

Thank you so much for sharing these adorable creations!

6. February 23, 2018 / 11:14 am

What a great find. The prints are beautiful. I especially like the Mrs Potts and Chip one, it would be perfect for my daughter x

7. February 23, 2018 / 8:12 pm

Foxes in the Forest has a lot of cute prints! I am a big fan of watercolors. I totally feel you about loving Disney, haha. Glad the print you purchased turned out great! I want one for myself XD. Thanks for sharing the Etsy shop!

exquisitely.me

8. February 23, 2018 / 8:16 pm

Oh my god!! I love Disney and I love using smaller companies so this is perfect! Xx

9. February 23, 2018 / 8:20 pm

Hi, I love Disney I’ve never thought of using Etsy before I should take a look and no doubt will end up spending lots.

10. February 23, 2018 / 8:25 pm

These prints are so beautiful 😍 I also have quite the obsession with Disney and when I redecorate my room I may invest in some of these! Etsy has some really lovely items on, makes me want to use it more now ☺️ great post.

Luce xo

• February 23, 2018 / 9:43 pm

They’re gorgeous aren’t they! You definitely should, I love mine! x

11. Farrah Aslam
    February 23, 2018 / 8:28 pm

These prints are so gorgeous. Can’t go wrong with Disney! x

12. February 23, 2018 / 8:33 pm

These two cards are the cutest! Loving the design and how the colors are! So pretty! I love Disney so that’s defo something i could get for myself! xx corinne

13. February 23, 2018 / 8:40 pm

Love this post, those prints are gorgeous, my Mum would love the Mrs Potts and Chip one! X

14. February 23, 2018 / 8:46 pm

Wow! the artwork is beautiful! I was certainly be saving this name for when we re-do one of my girl’s rooms in a bit!

15. February 23, 2018 / 9:18 pm

Etsy is amazing for cute little things like this, I’ve seen many similar prints and they are just gorgeous! Love the detail, will definitely be purchasing some to frame in my little boys nursery when we move out ♡

My favourite Disney character is the Cheshire Cat, but I love so many others too! Great post 🙂

Jessica xo | jessinwonderland.com

• February 23, 2018 / 9:56 pm

Aw I hope your little boy loves his as much as I love mine, they’d be so cute in kids bedrooms! x

16. February 25, 2018 / 9:05 pm

I’m not a HUGE Disney fan, but I do like most of cartoons and these prints are so cute. I love the one you bought for your mom!

xo Honey – blog Royal LifestyleTwitterInstagram

17. February 25, 2018 / 11:45 pm

Thank you for the info! These are so cute.

18. February 26, 2018 / 5:32 pm

That artwork is absolutely beautiful, wow! I bareky ever buy anything, but I love browsing on Etsy/Not on the High Street too. There are so many amazing products!
    Amy xx

• February 26, 2018 / 5:34 pm

I totally agree, I could spend all day on there! x

19. February 26, 2018 / 5:37 pm

Oh I love Disney art, and these are gorgeous 😍 I love Disney art that isn’t your standard ‘looking exactly like the character’. Beautiful 💜

Sarah | http://www.justbuttonsblog.co.uk

20. February 26, 2018 / 5:48 pm

Oh these two prints are just gorgeous, im definitely going to check them out not only for me but I have many disney obsessed friends who would absolutely fall in love with these! So happy you received the mickey and minnie for valentines thats so sweet!

Sarah | http://www.sazsinclair.com xx

• February 26, 2018 / 5:53 pm

I love them too! They’re such cute gifts and totally affordable, I hope you find some you love, don’t forget to use the discount code if you’re buying a couple! x

21. February 26, 2018 / 6:15 pm

Oh my gosh these are such gorgeous prints! They look so authentic and lovely, I love anything Disney and coming from a small business these are right up my street 🙂 my favourite Disney character would probably have to be Ariel, I’ve loved her since I was tiny!
    Alice Xx

22. February 26, 2018 / 8:04 pm

Oh my gosh!! These are beautiful, I’m a huge Disney fan in a family full of Disney lovers and these would make such fantastic presents!!

• February 27, 2018 / 9:51 am

They’re such a great gift idea aren’t they! I have a feeling I’ll be ordering a lot more!

23. Lisa's Notebook
    February 26, 2018 / 9:12 pm

These are such sweet prints, I love that the characters don’t have faces as such, it leaves you free to imagine what they’re feeling and saying. I’m not a big Disney fan but I think anyone would be delighted to receive these, they’re so cute! x

24. February 27, 2018 / 3:35 pm

Wow this is so adorable!! I’m addicted to Disney & I love coming across new Disney inspired shops! My favorite characters are Aurora, Dopey, & minnie! I can’t choose between the three! I have a Disney blog too if you want to check it out!!

• February 27, 2018 / 5:51 pm

Aw I’m so glad you liked it, so hard to pick a favourite! x

25. Lena Dee
    February 27, 2018 / 7:03 pm

Omg! I love anything Disney theme! This is super creative and has just inspired me with my recent Disney art I’m working on! I absolutely agree with you…Any Disney lover, regardless of age would be lucky to have these design. Etsy has some of the best creatives. Thanks for sharing Sophie! 🙂 <3

xx Lena | https://lenadeexo.com

• February 28, 2018 / 10:54 am

I’m so glad you like them too, its a huge part of my childhood too xx