Father’s Day Gift Guide

Father’s Day Gift Guide

Men are notoriously difficult to buy for, and with Father’s Day fast approaching I thought I’d simplify the process with my Father’s Day gift picks. My Dad has spent the best part of his life living with three girls, so he definitely deserves a day of appreciation. What better way to show it than with some thoughtful gifts, a few cups of coffee and a few glasses of red.

The Father’s Day Wow Factor:

Daniel Wellington Watch,
Browns Family Jewellers

A smart watch is something that will be worn regularly and cherished forever. Daniel Wellington’s watches are the best of both worlds; they’re great quality but won’t break the bank either sorry Dad, the Rolex will have wait until next year. This seasons yellow-gold, blue strapped watch showcases classic elegance with a modern edge but if you’d prefer a different colour scheme, then Browns Family Jewellers stock loads more styles. They also have some great discounts at the moment!

Father's Day Gift Guide

Leather Phone Case,
Torro Cases

For someone so responsible, my Dad drops his phone on very hard surfaces far too often. Recently we had to upgrade his phone because he absolutely destroyed it. If any of this sounds familiar then give the gift of insurance. Torro cases are gorgeous quality and this one acts as a wallet too!

Father's Day Gift Guide

The Classic Smart/ Casual Shirt,
Charles Tyrwhitt

A smart shirt is not only a lovely gift, but its also practical. Let’s face it, it’s also a huge upgrade from last years socks. A classic white linen shirt will keep him looking cool over Summer, or there are an array of Casual Business shirts which you can add to his wardrobe.

Tailored to Your Father:

Personalised Fathers Day Wine,
Its Your Bottle

My Dad isn’t a huge fan of chocolate but he sure loves his wine. I have a feeling he’ll appreciate it even more as the label reads ‘love from Sophie’. He’s happy, and so am I because I’ve saved money on a Fathers Day card.. kiddingggg!

Father's Day Gift Guide

Prints,
Smart Arts Gallery

I love Disney in the way that the men in my life love Marvel. With the recent release of Avengers: Infinity War which I mentioned in last months favourites, a print of your Fathers favourite character is such a unique and wonderful gift! Smart Arts Gallery is no doubt the best place to head to. They offer free UK shipping and the most amazing prints to suit the preferences of any movie lover!

Father's Day Gift Guide

Father's Day Gift Guide

Father’s Day ‘Favourites’ Hamper

If you really want those brownie points, then a hamper containing a few of his favourite things will go down a treat. There’s something so thoughtful about someone taking the time to think about all of your favourite things and putting them all together as a gift. In my own Dad’s hamper, I’ve included; A photo-mug (featuring Jessie, his favourite pet), some Bird & Wild RSPB charity coffeeBushmills Irish Whiskey (his favourite tipple) and some of his favourite sweets.

Father's Day Gift GuideFather's Day  Personalised Mug

I created the photo mug using this template on Colorland, who have generously offered me a discount code to share with you! Use ‘SOPHIE65‘ at the checkout for a whopping 65% off!

Personalised Mug,
Sparks and Daughters

If you’re the Mummy of some Daddy’s little girls (or boys), then this is the perfect gift for a super proud Daddy. It’s a really sweet and thoughtful gift that I’m sure he’ll love. I bet your little ones will be so excited to give a Fathers Day Gift which has their name on it too! Pair this with a piece of their latest artwork and ask them if they’d like to decorate some cookies for him. It doesn’t really get more thoughtful than that.

Father's Day Gift Hamper

Which of these gorgeous gifts would your Dad like the most? Leave a comment to let me know!

*  This post is a sponsored post in collaboration with Charles Tyrwhitt and Torro Cases. It also contains PR Samples which I have been sent to review and give my honest opinion about. All words, images and opinions about the suitability of these products for Fathers Day gifting is my own. Please read my full disclaimer for more information.

1. May 31, 2018 / 5:34 pm

Love the idea of a watch or a personalised mug, i need to start thinking what to get my dad!

• May 31, 2018 / 5:52 pm

A watch is great for most men, and I love the mug! I’ve actually bought a few more for gifts for others with my own discount code haha!

2. May 31, 2018 / 5:43 pm

Love all these present ideas! Men are so hard to buy for, I hate it!! My dad is the worst as he doesn’t like lots of things so I always struggle to get a present for him! I love personalised presents and as I’ve got older, I tend to give more personalised items!
    Liz xx

• May 31, 2018 / 5:56 pm

I’m so glad! I find that men are much more difficult to buy for than women are! Personalised gifts are the best aren’t they xx

3. May 31, 2018 / 6:05 pm

This has some great ideas I always struggle to find something for my dad! I especially like that watch it looks so smart and the hamper is a really unique idea too!

• May 31, 2018 / 6:12 pm

I’m glad you think so, they’re so difficult to buy for aren’t they! x

4. May 31, 2018 / 6:32 pm

These are awesome gift ideas Sophie! My dad is a big coffee fan so the mugs would be the perfect gift. It’s so cool that you can personalise them too (Jessie is super cute btw!) . The hamper is such a sweet and thoughtful idea, I need to start buying some presents soon! Thanks for the inspiration! xx

• May 31, 2018 / 8:29 pm

I’m so glad you think so! I love anything that you can personalise so I just think they’re the cutest! You’re so welcome x

5. May 31, 2018 / 7:41 pm

Very helpful post! It reminds me of the days when my sisters and I saved up money to buy our father a wallet. It wasn’t that pricey but for little kids like us back then, it was the most expensive gift we could give to him 😅 I would like to buy my father a watch, though! And the personalized mug sounds like a cute idea too!

• May 31, 2018 / 8:14 pm

I’m so glad you found it helpful and that it gave you some ideas! A wallet sounds like a great gift too, I’m sure he appreciated it no matter the cost!

6. May 31, 2018 / 8:02 pm

Some really great ideas on here! I especially love the art print idea!

7. May 31, 2018 / 8:14 pm

Hahahah, the only thing that worries me about getting my dad a Daniel Wellington is that I’d end up wearing it all the time (they are SO gorgeous, and I already have one <3).

Love this list!

xo
    Srna

• May 31, 2018 / 8:34 pm

Haha one of those gifts thats really for yourself! I love them too, they’re such gorgeous watches with totally reasonable prices!

8. May 31, 2018 / 8:46 pm

You have some really thoughtful gifts and like the idea of the personalised mug. Think my dad would like the shirt better though.

9. May 31, 2018 / 9:21 pm

The leather phone case is such a good idea! My dad is a big tech nerd and I always find it hard to get something techie enough but also that I can afford!
    I’m going a bit different for the main gift this year, and taking my family to see Jurassic Park in 4DX because I know my dad will love the film and adore the 4DX effects, but he would never go otherwise as he’s too busy looking after everyone else!
    Rhianna x

• June 1, 2018 / 9:03 am

Oh that sounds like a super fun gift! I bet he’ll love that, my Dads a fan of the original so he’ll love the print, but taking him to see the new one is such a good idea too! x

10. May 31, 2018 / 9:22 pm

These are great gift ideas for the important men in your life 🙂 I’ve never bought a Father’s Day gift, but for me it’s Grandpa’s Day.

• June 1, 2018 / 9:08 am

Aw that’s so cute that you use it as Grandpa’s day though! I hope he has a great one x

• June 1, 2018 / 9:10 am

Its such a cool concept isn’t it! I’m a sucker for personalised gifts!

11. 1uniquelycomplex
    June 1, 2018 / 2:21 am

Very nice and unique gifts

12. Soffy S
    June 1, 2018 / 9:04 pm

Thanks for reminding me Father’s Day is coming!! Great guide, men are definitely difficult to buy for. I now have to shop for my Dad, the husband’s Father’s Day gift as well as a gift for my Dad again as a grandfather and I don’t even know where to begin!

13. June 1, 2018 / 9:24 pm

This has genuinely helped me SO much. My dad is such a pain in the arse to buy for and this post has given me so many good ideas for gifts that he would actually enjoy receiving rather than getting him the exact same cheese board every damn year haha! The dog mug is absolutely adorable and I’d never thought of a smart watch before either. I’m so glad I found this post!
    Alice Xx

• June 1, 2018 / 10:17 pm

Aw I’m so glad that it gave you some ideas! I find men in general are so much harder to buy for! xx

14. June 1, 2018 / 10:25 pm

These are all such good ideas! Dads are always more difficult to shop for and all of these are smart and timeless! Thanks for sharing! x

15. June 2, 2018 / 2:41 am

I feel like everyone is hard to buy gifts for XD. I really like these suggestions. They’re an investment and the appreciation lasts! Aww, the mug looks cute :). Thanks for sharing these ideas!

16. June 2, 2018 / 12:58 pm

I absolutely love this post, thanks for featuring us Sophie!

17. June 3, 2018 / 9:16 am

Great choices! It’s so difficult to buy things for my dad, never know what to get him!

18. June 3, 2018 / 9:55 am

These are some great ideas! I needed some inspiration for presents! X

Ashleigh | ashleighwrites.co.uk

19. June 3, 2018 / 9:58 am

What a lovely gift guide! I would see myself doing that personalized bottle of wine in a heartbeat! <3
    And call me a sucker, but I just love that mug as well.
    My parents have a special hatred for these commercial holidays, so I always just give them a call and express my love for them.
    This is plenty for them.
    Love,
    Rose – http://www.rainbowsdreamcloud.com

20. June 3, 2018 / 11:42 am

Love this post and they’re all such good ideas! I find it so difficult to get things for my dad but this blog post sure has given me a tonne of ideas!

21. June 3, 2018 / 12:05 pm

I love that coffee mug! I have an idea of what I would like to give my father for father’s day but I need to see if my sisters will agree to it first haha! Also, I think that I should get a marvel print…for me!

22. June 3, 2018 / 12:41 pm

I always turn to gift guides like this for different occasions! This is so helpful and there are some lovely bits included. I especially love the watch! Xx

Tiffany x http://www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

23. June 3, 2018 / 1:50 pm

I love the sound of personalised Father’s Day wine! I hadn’t realised that that was a thing but my dad is SO hard to shop for, red wine is one of the only things we can get him. A personalised bottle is an excellent way of making that a little bit more special, so it’s something I’m going to consider very strongly. Thanks for sharing!

• June 3, 2018 / 6:18 pm

It’s a pretty new concept to me too but it’s an amazing gift isn’t it! My Dad loves a good red too and this just makes it so much more special!

• June 3, 2018 / 6:22 pm

I know right, they’re so cool! I’m actually gifting the Spiderman ones to my partner and the others to my Dad, they’re such a great gift for so many people! x

24. Sneha Kadaba
    June 3, 2018 / 5:44 pm

Such a fab post! It really makes me miss my dad who lives in a different country. But I’ll take some of these on board for when I next get to see him in August. Especially that Daniel Wellington watch, it looks right up his street!

Sneha | lifewithsneha.com

• June 3, 2018 / 7:38 pm

Thank you! Aw I bet you do miss him, but August is so close, I hope you have a great time seeing him! x

25. June 3, 2018 / 7:41 pm

Basically, my dad’s so hard to buy for because he’s very picky but you’ve included some things that I reckon he’d actually like! That Daniel Wellington watch is so smart and the mug with the dog on is GENIUS. However, my favourite idea has to be the gift hamper – I simply can’t get it wrong if I just stuff it full of his favourites! x
    Marina Rosie x

• June 3, 2018 / 10:22 pm

Aw I’m so glad that you found it helpful! Exactly and its so thoughtful too, he’ll know you’ve really considered what he’d actually like x

26. June 3, 2018 / 8:18 pm

You’ve listed some great gift ideas!! The watch and phone case especially look so sleek and classy! I love it. Also those prints are so cute (wrong word to use when shopping for a dude 😂😂)
    I agree that a personalised gift basket type gift is the way to go! I normally do this for family around Christmas time.

• June 3, 2018 / 10:25 pm

I’m so glad you like them! I love personalised gifts and try and tailor at least one gift so they know that thought has gone into it! x

27. June 3, 2018 / 8:27 pm

I agree, it’s so hard to find what to get men as presents! I love everything you mentioned here though, it was very helpful:)!

• June 3, 2018 / 10:27 pm

I’m so glad you found it helpful, thanks for stopping by!

28. June 4, 2018 / 5:45 pm

Favourites hampers are such a good idea! It’s something I will have to remember for my Dad’s birthday since I lucked out and he got an early father’s day which was choosing to see Solo at the cinema. So many good ideas I have never thought of before!

29. June 4, 2018 / 5:54 pm

All of them seems like such great ideas. Thank you for sharing!

30. June 4, 2018 / 9:23 pm

My father is pretty easy to buy presents for. He always wants books about history and if sometimes he doesn’t he tells us immediately. He is just open about all the gifts like that, which makes it super easy for my siblings and I to buy him whatever he tells us to. I have to say I loved the gallery you suggested, it looks very cool. The mug was cute as well.
    Dorota

• June 5, 2018 / 8:51 pm

Oh that’s so handy for you, I love gifting people who are open about they actually want, it really takes out the guess work and the worry that you’re spending money on things they don’t really want!