Thoughtful Gift with TreatBox UK

Thoughtful Gift with TreatBox UK

About The Brand

TreatBox is a subscription box service with a difference. Not only do they offer subscription boxes which they describe as a hug in a box, they also offer gift TreatBoxes. The individual GiftBoxes can be customised, so you can select how many and which items you’d like included. Basically the brand is all about both self care and the care of others. The boxes fit through the letterbox so are super convenient but also filled with lovely products.

July’s Box

July Gift Box

July’s TreatBox is Parisian themed and features some gorgeous little things! I recently spoke about wanting to travel to Paris, so I feel like this is definitely a sign that I should. My favourite has to be the macaroon BubbleT lip balm, which isn’t only super cute but is also a great little lip balm. Also featured in this months box are a pair of socks, a gorgeous photo frame, a biscuit, a coin purse and two cute little pins. I love the combination of things that are included, some like the socks which are essentials and some, like the pins which just make gorgeous photograph props!

July Gift Box

July Gift Box

July Gift Box

Build Your Own Gift TreatBox

I think that the concept behind this is so cool. The ability to gift this to others really gives such a great spin on a subscription box company. I love that you have so much control over these boxes. From the number of items you choose to include to being able to customise the box to contain the things you want. This option would make an amazing gift or care package for someone who lives a while away. You can include a gift card which you write out yourself too. Not only does this make it extra personal but it also lets the recipient know that it’s from you! TreatBox has kindly offered 10% off any individual TreatBoxes (not the monthly subscription) with code ‘FB10T‘.

*  This post contains a PR Samples which has been sent to review and give my honest opinion about. All words, images and opinions about the suitability of the products are my own. Please read my full disclaimer for more information.

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1. August 2, 2018 / 7:58 pm

That’s so awesome you are reviewing July’s TreatBox Soph! This was my first box and I loved it, all the little goodies are so cute especially the polka dot purse. The biscuit was sooo tasty! I’ve just received August’s TreatBox and think it’s fantastic, going to post a review of it next week. Great post lovely and gorgeous photography! <3 xx

• sophhearts
      Author
      August 2, 2018 / 8:14 pm

It’s such a cute box isn’t it! Aw I can’t wait to see what you think of it! x

2. Rachael
    August 2, 2018 / 9:46 pm

Aw this is such a cute box! That’s a really unique selling point being able to gift the box to others. Great post Soph!

Rachael | http://www.geminiexplicit.com

3. Joy abou zeid
    August 2, 2018 / 9:47 pm

That’s such a nice box and i love the fact that it has a theme!! Lovely!!

4. August 2, 2018 / 10:29 pm

This box sounds amazing! Such a nice change to a typical beauty box. I love the theme and the amazing variety of products. The lip balm sounds amazing though! x

• sophhearts
      Author
      August 2, 2018 / 10:31 pm

I agree, I love that it’s more lifestyle! x

5. August 2, 2018 / 10:33 pm

This is such a great subscription box. I love the theme. Are all of the monthly boxes themed?

• sophhearts
      Author
      August 3, 2018 / 7:46 am

It is indeed! I believe they are, yes!

6. August 2, 2018 / 10:49 pm

Oh, I had this box too, I loved it, my favourite was that lip balm, it’s so smooth and smells gorgeous. Although I have to confess I did adore that biscuit too, haha. Love your photos, Sophie xx

• sophhearts
      Author
      August 3, 2018 / 7:49 am

It’s such a cute one isn’t it! Haha the biscuit was rather yummy wasn’t it! Thanks Lisa! x

7. August 2, 2018 / 11:27 pm

Need to check out treatbox 😍 thanks for sharing

8. August 3, 2018 / 4:30 am

I like the idea of the TreatBox! I am always up for a hug through a package XD. I love the items you’ve received – the coin purse is SO CUTE!! The macaroon lip balm is so cute. I haven’t been to Bath & Body in so long that I forget what they have.

Glad you enjoyed your TreatBox! It’s great that you have more control over this box than other boxes where you might get something you don’t like. Thanks for sharing your experience!

9. August 3, 2018 / 10:18 am

I’ve never tried this subscription box before but I’m always up for exploring new ones since I’m not currently subscribed to any! I also love Sass and Belle and it’s so cute that something from them was included in this box! You should definitely go to Paris too, you’ll love it! x x
    Ellis // http://www.elliswoolley.co.uk

10. August 3, 2018 / 4:13 pm

I’ve seen this a few times and always wanted to try it! I love the bits you got in this months box, especially as they’re Paris themed! I love the little pins xx

Tiffany x http://www.foodandotherloves.co.uk

11. August 3, 2018 / 8:09 pm

I’ve never heard of Treatbox but it’s such a good idea! I love how customiseable it is so you actually get things you’d want. And you’re right, it would make for a great gift!

Jas xx

12. August 3, 2018 / 10:10 pm

Love all these cute items in this subscription box! There’s nothing like a monthly treat arriving at your door! It’s nice how you can customise the items and have the option to send them to someone as a gift. My fave item here are the Paris socks :o)

Trace x | http://www.thefashioncollector.com

13. Lauren
    August 3, 2018 / 11:32 pm

I love a good monthly subscription and have to admit I love this idea. What a great way to treat yourself or others!x

14. August 5, 2018 / 6:52 am

That’s such a cute box! Props for the Paris theme. You should definitely travel to Paris, btw. Not that I have, but I’m sure it’ll be worth it.

<a href=“http://joy-to-theworld.blogspot.com”Joy to the World