3 Black Friday Jewellerybox Picks | The S Edit

3 Black Friday Jewellerybox Picks | The S Edit

With Christmas creeping ever closer, Black Friday is the perfect time to begin tackling gift lists. With so many brands getting involved though, the trick is knowing which sites to visit first. This year (the 23rd to 26th of this month) Jewellerybox are offering up to 55% off of their most popular products, so I thought I’d share my favourtites with you.

Jewellerybox

Sterling Silver Stretchy Beaded Heart Charm Bracelet
£22 down to £9.75

Such a pretty sterling silver bracelet for under a tenner puts this bargain at the top of my favourites. Maybe I’m a little biased as I adore heart jewellery, but who doesn’t, right? When I learnt that this was stretchy I was a little worried that it would come across as cheap, but I think that it actually looks much more pricey than it is, and it’s sterling silver so should last really well.

Rose Gold Dipped Sterling Silver Karma Circle Pendant
£7.75 down to £4.80

I love rose gold, but for some reason my jewellery collection doesn’t reflect that at the moment. I look for elegant and understated in my jewellery, and this karma design emulates it really well. This is such a simple style that I think it would suit anyone, not that I need to worry about that as I’ll definitely be keeping it for myself!

Jewellerybox

Sterling Silver Belcher Chain Anklet With 3 Frosted Beads
£5.75 down to £3.90

Ankle bracelets may not be entirely fitting for this season here in the UK, but I’m always planning my next holiday. I must admit that I like to invest in a lot of my jewellery, but I don’t get enough wear out of any ankle bracelet to warrant doing so. This one is a great compromise as it looks much more expensive than it is, especially at its discounted price.

Tiffany Infinity Dupe

Whilst I was browsing the Jewellerybox site I happened upon their Sterling Silver Infinity range and noticed a similarity between their infinity bracelet (£7.35) and my Tiffany infinity bracelet (£225). Every girl deserves a little blue box under the tree. If you’re on a stocking filler budget though, then this is a great alternative.

Of course Tiffany is of better quality, and there are differences in terms of the link size but the Jewellerybox design is clearly inspired, and for £217.65 less, it’s a steal.

Buying Fine Jewellery

Last year I was excited to find a hoover in the Black Friday sales, so I’m definitely keeping things a little classier (if a little less essential) this time around. Black Friday sales are just perfect for finding bargains for things you genuinely need and for little treats too. What have you got your eyes peeled for?

* This post contains gifted items which I have been sent to review and give my honest opinion about. Please read my full disclaimer for more information.

1. Gemma
    November 18, 2018 / 12:25 pm

I adore JewelleryBox! Some great pieces for great money, definitely got my vote. All these items are gorgeous, I love them all especially the rose gold pendant. So prettyy.

Gemma | http://www.anoceanglimmer.wordpress.com

• November 18, 2018 / 9:42 pm

They have some lovely bits don’t they!? I’m so glad you like my picks x

2. November 18, 2018 / 5:10 pm

Great picks! I had no idea the UK also had Black Friday. I figured there would be holiday sales but since Black Fri falls the day after Thanksgiving here I would have never guessed it was a thing in other places. I found that really interesting.

• November 18, 2018 / 9:45 pm

Thank you! It’s definitely bigger in the US but its gotten more and more popular here in the UK over the last few years too, which is great for us! x

3. November 18, 2018 / 5:11 pm

These are so cute and dainty!! I love love love the anklet 🙂 Is the heart stud earrings part of Jewellery Box? I know you didn’t list it but I couldn’t help notice how cute that was as well! 😀😊😍

• November 18, 2018 / 9:49 pm

I’m so glad you like my picks! I’m afraid not lovely, they were a gift from my boyfriend- I think they’re Marc Jacobs if you wanted to try and track them down! x

4. November 18, 2018 / 6:13 pm

These are some really cute items. I espechially love the karma circle pendant. Might have to take a look at the sales!

• November 18, 2018 / 9:52 pm

Thank you! I love the karma design too x

• November 20, 2018 / 9:15 am

It’s a brand lovely x

5. November 19, 2018 / 4:55 am

It’s awesome that Jewellery Box is overring a great deal with their products. It’s great that their bracelet is such a nice bargain right now. Oh man, I know I am sucker for dupes, especially when they work great. Thanks for sharing these finds!

• November 20, 2018 / 9:23 am

Black Friday is great isn’t it? Such good bargains just in time for Christmas. I am too! x

6. November 19, 2018 / 7:33 pm

I need to buy me an ankle bracelet, I always liked anklets. I haven’t worn to be since middle school but now that I’m venturing back into the mindset of doing what I want, just being more self free, I think I will pick one up next time 👌🏾. Thanks for sharing this spectacular collection 😁

Natonya | http://www.justnatonya.wordpress.com

• November 20, 2018 / 9:27 am

I love this new mind set and you should totally get one if you like them! x

7. November 20, 2018 / 11:22 am

These are all so cute, I love dainty jewellery as well. Such good deals for Black Friday, I think I’m going to do a lot of my Christmas shopping around this week/next week because of the sales! The infinity bracelet is so pretty! <3

• November 20, 2018 / 1:19 pm

Dainty jewellery is so pretty isn’t it? I don’t blame you at all, I will be too! x

8. November 20, 2018 / 11:40 am

To answer your question, I don’t know yet what I will be buying for Black Friday but I’m definitely planning on buying some Christmas gifts on that day!

From your selection, I love the rose gold pendant and the anklet bracelet 😍 Both of these designs are simple, cute and elegant! All what I like! 😊

• November 20, 2018 / 1:22 pm

I’m planning on looking for some Christmas gifts too! I’m glad that you like my picks! x

9. November 20, 2018 / 2:55 pm

I’ve heard so much about Jewellery Box recently but I had no idea they had so many gorgeous designs. I always wear yellow gold and I’m after a new pair of hoops (because, you know, #hoops) so I’ll have to head over for a browse ahead of Black Friday. Love your choices, Soph, thank you for the heads up! xx

• November 20, 2018 / 7:07 pm

No I hadn’t had the pleasure of owning anything from them until recently! Oooh I need some more hoops, I hope you find some you love at a bargain! x

10. November 20, 2018 / 3:43 pm

These items look so amazing! Love the Tiffany dupe, I have a few toffany items that I got for a birthday but they are so expensive so that is great. Will definitely be checking these out for Christmas presents!

• November 20, 2018 / 7:10 pm

I’m glad you like them! You can’t beat Tiffany can you? But this is a great lookalike for anyone who isn’t after than kind of investment! x

• November 21, 2018 / 7:45 pm

Thank you! I totally agree, it looks much more expensive than it really is- especially at the Black Friday price! x

• November 21, 2018 / 8:31 pm

I’m a new fan but definitely love them too x

11. November 21, 2018 / 8:15 pm

How beautiful is this jewellery box! This would be so perfect as a present for my sister in law, I’m so pleased to have come across this thank you. Another Christmas present off this time!

Thank you for sharing this with us (:

Alys / Withlovealys.com

12. November 21, 2018 / 8:16 pm

I adore JewelleryBox and some of the pieces here are beaut! 😍

13. November 21, 2018 / 8:17 pm

Everything looks so pretty! 😍😍 My best is the karma circle pendant. It’s a very unique design
    Taiwo | alifestylenerd.wordpress.com

• November 21, 2018 / 8:45 pm

It is! I love the karma design too, I’m so glad you liked my picks x

14. November 21, 2018 / 8:18 pm

These bits are so pretty! I only really wear dainty pieces so this kinda thing fits my style perfectly. I’m ashamed to say there’s nothing really on my Black Friday list this year!! x

• November 21, 2018 / 8:50 pm

I only wear dainty pieces too, I’m glad you like these ones! That’s nothing to be ashamed of, at least you’ll be saving the pennies! x

15. November 21, 2018 / 8:27 pm

These look so pretty especially the infinity necklace. And they have such good deal too. Stop trying to tempt me 🙈 Although I could say I’m getting them as Christmas presents and then treat myself 💕

• November 21, 2018 / 8:56 pm

I definitely would! They offer free delivery on any order over £10 too so it’s a perfect excuse for Christmas presents and treating yourself! x

16. November 21, 2018 / 8:28 pm

Black Friday & Cyber Monday are definitely the two days where most people dedicate to full on shopping – myself included! It’s so hard to find the right shops/sites to start at though. I haven’t heard of JewelleryBox before but it’s great that they have such nicely priced items, doesn’t break the bank and can make others happy this holiday season if they’re on a budget!

I love the pieces you chose, especially the infinity one!

Sahara

• November 21, 2018 / 9:09 pm

I totally agree, they’re the perfect excuse to do some shopping aren’t they?! I’m glad you like my picks x

17. November 21, 2018 / 8:31 pm

Some really lovely jewellery! Might have to check them out for a Christmas present for my sister! Thanks for the great read 🙂 x

• November 21, 2018 / 9:14 pm

I’m glad you think so! They’d make perfect gifts- make sure to spend over £10 and you’ll get free delivery! x

18. November 21, 2018 / 8:36 pm

I love jewllerybox! They have such a great range of items and prices and I love their daintier pieces 🙂 Lovely photos!

• November 21, 2018 / 9:21 pm

I do too, thanks Jenny! x

• November 21, 2018 / 9:26 pm

I’m so glad you like my picks! x

19. November 30, 2018 / 3:00 pm

I love getting some jewellery inspo. These are so cute, love the little open heart earrings, those are right up my street! Every girl should have some Tiffany, I’ve got a few pieces but I rarely wear them as I feel they’ve become a little dated-looking now. I shall have to hint for some new! x

Samantha | https://thebeautyspyglass.com

• November 30, 2018 / 6:43 pm

Thank you, the heart ones are actually mine and not a Jewellerybox pick, unfortunately haha! I totally agree, my tiffany jewellery is my most treasured. I hope your hints go well! x