Christmas | The Stocking Filler Gift Guide

Christmas | The Stocking Filler Gift Guide

Finding the perfect Christmas tree presents is one thing, but it’s quite another to perfect the stocking fillers too. With a smaller budget and a lot of tat on offer, it’s difficult to compile a stocking full of items that will be loved and actually used. Most of these gifts are around the £10 mark, with a couple of higher price points creeping in, but a few lower ones too. These are all great quality additions at what are arguably really fair prices. With exactly three weeks until the big day, this should give you all the inspiration you need for those last few gifts.

Beauty Stocking Fillers

Stocking Filler

Liz Earle: Your Radiant Secret | £10.00

Liz Earle is famous for their hot cloth cleanser. This Winter gift is the perfect skincare option for any beauty lover: a great sample size for anyone who hasn’t tried it yet, or a perfect travel size for anyone that’s already a fan. Plus the packaging is beautiful.

Butter London Nail Lacquer’s | £12.00

At £12 per varnish, these are by no means a budget option. This guide isn’t about showcasing cheap fillers though, it’s about showing you items that will actually be loved. Butter London are one of the best varnishes on the market and it’s reflected in their sleek packaging.

Stocking Filler

Misguided Vibe Enhancer Body Mist | £8.00

The perfect gift for any feminine teenager. It’s not quite Jo Malone, but for a stocking filler budget this has a lovely scent and can be casually worn all year around. It’s also a pretty pink which will look lovely in a stocking and on a vanity.

DM Skincare Body Shampoo from Made With Respect | £13.30

The marketing guys got me on this one. There’s something about body shampoo that screams far more luxury than your average body wash. DM Skincare is a sustainable brand, locally producing natural and vegan products. This is a really energising scent featuring orange and lemon, and is the perfect, practical gift.

Stocking Filler

Soap & Glory Mini Gift Sets | £4.00

In my opinion you can’t go wrong with Soap & Glory. These little sets are a bargain at £4 (and they’re in the Boots 3 for 2): they’ll bulk out any stocking and make a cute and practical addition.

Deogra Cordless Straightener | £25.99

For any beauty lover who likes to travel; a cordless straighter makes life on the go that much easier. These are the perfect size to chuck in a handbag or hand luggage, and they come with a protective pouch and warranty as complimentary. They’re also a great starter straighter- colourful and lightweight.

Stocking Filler

Homely Touches Stocking Fillers

Stocking Filler
Thames & Hudson Coffee Table Books | From £10.00

As a past art student and fashion lover, my picks from Thames & Hudson are; The World According to Karl and Mid-Century Modern: Icons of Design. Both are beautiful books which are interesting and also easy to flick through. They have something for everyone though, so make sure to have a browse.

Wrendale Designs White Christmas Diffuser | £22.02

Wrendale designs feature heavily in my house over the Winter season. From their festive candles, mugs and diffusers; all have understated and classic Christmas themes and would make perfect homely gifts.

Stocking Filler
Lily Flame Candles | £8.99

Lily Flame candles are a great gifting option all year around, but their Merry Christmas candle is a firm favourite. This smells a little like Hot Tamales, a sugary cinnamon which is perfect for this time of year.

Pick ‘n’ Melt Candles | £17.00

How much candle inspiration do you need? Although Lily Flame is my go-to for fun yet classic candles, Pick ‘n’ Melt is worth a mention too. Their boxes are customisable: you can choose your box size then pick which scents you’d like included. It’s a different twist on candle gifting and is perfect to sample which scents you prefer and as an introduction to the brand. If you have a few stockings to fill, simply split up the box between all recipients (and maybe keep a couple for yourself too).

Foodie Stocking Fillers

Whittard of Chelsea Hot Chocolate | £10.95

Whittard’s has a huge range of different hot chocolate flavours which make for lovely gifts. I tend to include these in food hampers, but they’d make a great stocking addition too, and are perfect to crack right into on Christmas morning. Why not include some marshmallows and a Christmas mug too?

ScandiKitchen Christmas Treats | From £1.59

ScandiKitchen has all you need to create a festive and traditional foodie hamper. With less usual flavours than you’d be able to pick up from a local supermarket, featuring these will really show off your hamper making skills.

Stocking Filler

Accessories Stocking Fillers

Sudio Tio, Wireless Earphones | £50.15 with discount

I’ll admit that these are on the more expensive side for a stocking filler. I haven’t written a main gift guide this year though, so wanted to share what is the perfect gift for any tech or music lover. I’ve had my eyes on some Apple AirPods for a while, but at £159.00, it was never going to happen. These may not be Apple, but they are sleek, wireless, and come in at less than half of the price.

Use code ‘SOPHHEARTS’ for 15% off.

Stocking Fillers
Happiness Boutique Half Moon Rose Gold Necklace | £16.85

This is the perfect gift for any rose gold lover and is a great dupe for a Missoma favourite which costs around x8 more (£139).

Use code ‘sophhearts’ for a 10% discount (minimum spend applies , valid until Jan 5th 2019).

Stocking Filler

Jewellerybox Jewellery

You can check out my own Jewellerybox picks here, but they also have a great Under £5 section on their website which is full of perfect little gifts.

* This post contains gifted items which I have been sent to review and give my honest opinion about. Please read my full disclaimer for more information.

1. December 4, 2018 / 5:57 pm

This is such an amazing post! Your photography never fails to amaze me 🤩

2. December 4, 2018 / 10:16 pm

Such a wonderful list of stocking ideas! I always get loads of things from Boots for stockings just because of the 3 for 2 deal, and Soap and Glory is always one on my list. I also absolutely love Whittards of Chelsea hot chocolate, my favourite one is just their classic white chocolate, but they have so many delicious ones!

• December 4, 2018 / 11:10 pm

Thank you! The 3 for 2 deals are pretty great aren’t they? Ooh yes the white one is amazing too! x

3. December 4, 2018 / 10:36 pm

What an excellent post. I love the ear pods you featured. 🙂

4. December 5, 2018 / 12:36 am

This is so lovely I’d personally love to be my stocking filler! I love nail polish and Butter London is a great brand. I LOOOVE Anna’s cookies too! I haven’t had that in such a long time. Great post Soph!

• December 5, 2018 / 8:54 pm

Thank you! I’d not actually tried Anna’s cookies until recently but they’re so festive aren’t they?! x

5. December 5, 2018 / 9:36 am

I just got the Lily flame candles now through your site. I hope I enjoy it.

• December 5, 2018 / 11:17 am

I hope you love them as much as I do!

6. December 5, 2018 / 6:58 pm

I love that all the gifts you picked were a little different so there is something for everyone. Those candles really caught my eye. This is a great time of year to stock up on them.

• December 5, 2018 / 9:08 pm

Thank you! I agree, I love stocking up on candles at this time of year x

7. December 5, 2018 / 8:13 pm

Those straighteners are a great bargain! Also, you can never go wrong with some soap and glory, always a great gift to receive! As is anything Liz Earle, my ultimate favourite!

• December 5, 2018 / 9:17 pm

I think so too! Soap and Glory are such a safe bet and such a great price point too! x

8. December 5, 2018 / 9:28 pm

Such a great post! I have been a little bit stumped about what to do for stocking stuffers and this article helps me out a bunch. Thank you so much for sharing!!

9. December 5, 2018 / 10:32 pm

Amazing selection of products. I love that you’ve added bits from lots of different price points too to suit everyone’s budgets. I agree you can never go wrong with Soap & Glory x

• December 6, 2018 / 9:24 pm

Thank you! Stocking filler git guides always tend to be quite controversial as so many people have different budgets for them- but hopefully I covered most of them! x

10. December 6, 2018 / 10:34 am

This is something that i was looking for, these gift ideas are simply awesome for making Christmas more memorable. Thanks a lot for sharing.

• December 6, 2018 / 9:31 pm

Thank you, I’m so glad you found it helpful! x

11. December 7, 2018 / 12:41 pm

What a fab list! Those nail varnishes are absolutely gorgeous – I’m tempted to buy them for myself. I love the Pick N Melt candle box idea as well.

• December 8, 2018 / 5:39 pm

Thank you! They’re gorgeous aren’t they, I must admit that I’ve kept some of the Pick N Mix candles for myself! x

12. December 7, 2018 / 8:59 pm

This is a great list. It’s given me a few ideas for my own shopping list, thanks for sharing. Your photos are beautiful by the way, I’m in awe.

• December 8, 2018 / 5:44 pm

Thank you, I’m so glad! x

13. December 9, 2018 / 5:09 am

I love how these filler suggestions don’t break the bank and does a lot of good!! I like how straighteners are so affordable now! Big plus when they’re very portable and you can still look great on the go. I always have an interest in coffee table books – something that doesn’t require a lot of dedication and can be picked up from anywhere. YUM! Love that the ScandiKitchen treats are so affordable!

• December 9, 2018 / 3:46 pm

Thank you! I agree, this is my first pair of cordless straightens but they’re super handy, I love coffee table books too x

14. December 9, 2018 / 2:24 pm

These are really some amazing ideas and you’ve won me over with the cordless hair straightener – I am really in need of buying it now haha! Definitely on my wishlist for when I have money. Lovely photography too! x

• December 10, 2018 / 7:32 pm

Thank you! You really should, it’s so handy! x