Christmas Beauty 2018 | Beauty Bloggers Wishlist Products

Christmas Beauty 2018 | Beauty Bloggers Wishlist Products

It can’t be a bad thing that so many beauty brands are offering such a wide range of amazing products. It does however, make life a little more difficult for those on the hunt for the perfect gift for the beauty lover in their life. Just ask my partner, who now requests my own comprehensive wishlist before even considering tackling any beauty halls, or even the local Boots.

Who better to ask for gifting advice from than a whole team of beauty bloggers? I’ve teamed up with some of my favourites to give you an idea about whats at the top of our own Christmas lists, so if you’re looking for beauty gifting inspiration, then look no further!

Gifts for the Beauty Lover

9. Concepts by S’ pick is Moonlit Perle Glow Powder by Chantecaille
  10. Multi Bendy Beauty’s pick is Amethyst Obsessions Palette by Huda Beauty
  11. The Beauty Spyglass’ pick is Filmstar Bronze & Glow by Charlotte Tilbury
  12. Black Tulip’s pick is Origin 42 Colour Eyeshadow Palette by Beauty Bay
  13. Foundations and Fairytales pick is All Nighter Setting Spray by Urban Decay
  14. Glow Steady’s pick is Makeup Tote Zoe Bag by ZOEVA
  15. My own pick is Mini Hollywood Liquid Lipstick Charms (Too Bad I’m Bad & Showgirl) by Charlotte Tilbury

Beauty Wishlist

Which of these products will be making your own Christmas wishlist? Let me know in the comments if you have your eye on any other products and we can keep the inspiration going!

If this post wasn’t enough inspiration for you, then check out last years compilation too- most features of which are pretty timeless!

1. December 6, 2018 / 5:48 pm

Oh my goodness! I love them all! BUt I have to say that the Saharan Pallete reminds me alot of ColourPop. Either way, I like them! Now, if I can only get my hunkie to read this…

• December 6, 2018 / 9:39 pm

There are some great picks aren’t there? Haha just subtly send him the link.. he won’t miss it then! x

2. December 6, 2018 / 7:05 pm

I got that Juvia’s Place palette for my sister last year and she loves it! I’ve asked for the naked cherry palette from her this year – looks gorgeous! x

G

• December 6, 2018 / 9:58 pm

They’re both absolutely gorgeous aren’t they! x

3. December 6, 2018 / 7:17 pm

Thanks so much for sharing! Lovely idea for a post. I’ll have to wait and see if Santa brings me my Palette – not holding out much hope! I might treat myself instead. Lovely getting some makeup inspo from other bloggers! Thanks again Sophie x

Samsntha | https://thebeautyspyglass.com

• December 6, 2018 / 9:59 pm

Thank you! Well if you link Santa this post it might be a blatant hint but you’re much more likely to get it haha! x

4. December 6, 2018 / 7:56 pm

Thanks for including me in this girl! So many of these products look amazing I want them all haha!

• December 6, 2018 / 10:00 pm

Of course, I love the UD spray, it’s a great pick! x

5. December 6, 2018 / 10:00 pm

Never seen such an accurate blog post! I want all of these!

• December 8, 2018 / 2:02 pm

I’m right with you, girl! x

S | concsptsbys.com

• December 7, 2018 / 9:43 am

Of course! It’s so interesting to see whats on other peoples lists isn’t it? I’m temped by so much of it haha! x

6. Achsha
    December 7, 2018 / 1:39 am

Wow! Great list this is truly the Christmas wish list. Obsessed with the Nude cherry Eyeshadow.

7. December 7, 2018 / 10:12 am

Love this, the naked cherry eyeshadow looks stunning, I need that! You’re so right though about making wishlists, I usually struggle so much with presents for my boyfriend if he doesn’t write down some sort of list, I can get him loads of things that I know he’d love but he’s always like ohh I love it but I didn’t really need it! Cute idea of bringing in ideas from other beauty bloggers though!

• December 8, 2018 / 4:58 pm

It’s gorgeous isn’t it?! I really struggle without lists too x

8. December 7, 2018 / 10:36 am

Wow, this is a beauty blogger’s dream list! I don’t wear eyeshadow very much but I am a lipstick junkie so I like the look of your picks. And I would love to try the Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow, that seems like such a beautiful cult product. Great round up and some fab blogger contributions, thank you, Soph! x

• December 8, 2018 / 5:28 pm

It is indeed! I can absolutely recommend the Bronze & Glow, I got it myself last Christmas and it’s a beautiful product! x

9. December 9, 2018 / 5:07 am

Hehe, I love how there are so many different beauty brands! Gives you more choices to choose from – the more the merrier, right? Oooh, I’ve been looking at foundations lately and heavily contemplated the sheer glow foundation from NARS. They’re so clean! I love how you collaborated with different beauty bloggers for their picks!

• December 9, 2018 / 3:41 pm

I totally agree- there’s something for every beauty lover here! I haven’t personally tried Sheer Glow yet but it’s on my own wishlist too! x

10. December 9, 2018 / 1:18 pm

Oh wow, I got some great recommendations from this. It was such a good idea to ask other bloggers for their picks, too.

Nicola

11. December 9, 2018 / 1:23 pm

There’s so many products I’d love to end up in my Christmas stocking here, the pink make up brushes look great as does the Urban Decay Naked Cherry eyeshadow palette. x

• December 9, 2018 / 4:03 pm

There are so many great products aren’t there? I’m glad you like them! x

• December 9, 2018 / 4:09 pm

Haha me too, thank you! x

12. December 9, 2018 / 2:20 pm

I don’t own any of these – but they’re all products I’d love to receive! They all look so great – amazing post x

• December 10, 2018 / 7:31 pm

Thank you! I hope you get some lovely things x

13. December 9, 2018 / 4:49 pm

Who doesn’t love a Naked palette?! I love the Autumnal purple colours of that palette, also Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks sound amazing. I wish they were cheaper though! Lovely post Soph! xx

Lucy | http://www.lucymary.co.uk

• December 10, 2018 / 7:40 pm

I know I do! CT lipsticks are a little pricey aren’t they, but they’re perfect for Christmas gifts as I feel as though they’re something a lot of people wouldn’t feel like they could treat themselves too x

14. December 9, 2018 / 6:37 pm

Oh there are so many items on here I would love. I really want to get the Nars Sheer glow foundation again. I got it years ago and remember loving it, need to get it in my collection again!

Sophie xx

• December 10, 2018 / 7:43 pm

I hope you get some lovely things! I haven’t personally tried the Sheer Glow yet but it’s definitely on my list! x