I think its safe to say that Christmas is the most
expensive wonderful time of the year. I absolutely love making Christmas shopping a whole event, spending the day strolling around Norwich, London or Bicester Village, and getting into the spirit by grabbing a festive drink and admiring the lights and decorations.
On the other hand I do also love sitting in front of the fire having a browse through all the gorgeous Christmas products online. All the decs are up, (Baileys) hot chocolate in hand, and a Christmas film (usually Elf) or Christmas music playing in the background.
I tend to shop in a combination of these two ways, leaving smaller, maybe more special gifts to find and purchase in person (who wants to navigate the bustling Christmas streets of London with 20 heavy shopping bags? Not me).
Regardless of how you like to make your purchases, you can’t beat that feeling of knowing you’ve got someone something that they’ll love. Its also pretty standard that I reward myself for some great purchases with a couple of gifts for myself like I haven’t already spent enough.
BEAUTY BLOGGER PICKS
If you’re a beauty fanatic yourself, or a partner, friend or relative of a beauty fanatic, then who better to take Christmas present advice from than a beauty blogger? Heres a rundown of the fifteen most wanted products and the beauty bloggers who want them!
- Gracies World would love Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipstick- Glastonberry
- According to Alice would love Morphe Fall Into Frost Palette
- Jess Clare would love Huda Beauty Desert Dusk Palette
- Lindsay Davidson would love Byredo Gypsy Water Perfume
- Verity My Love would love Chanel le Teint Ultra Tenue Ultra Wear Flawless Foundation
- Glow Steady would love Sarah Chapman Ultra Recovery Booster
- Little World of Beka would love ABH Modern Renaissance Eyeshadow Palette
- Miss Nicklin would love Too Faced Mr Right Perfect Powder Brush
- Life As Daniellee would love 35 Colour Nature Glow Eye Shadow Palette (350)
- Me Vs The Odds would love Too Faced Just Peachy Matte Eye Shadow Palette
- Melanie (With An ie) would love Morphe Gilded Brushes Set
- Everything Eden would love Urban Decay Naked Heat Palette
- Laura Jacques would love Givenchy Very Irresistible
- Annes Perks would love Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit, Volume 3
- I would love Laura Mercier Exotics Redefined Eye Colour Collection
Thanks so much to all of these amazing beauty bloggers for helping me produce this post. Go and check them out if you like their recommendations. I’m sure their blogs will inspire you in so many other ways too.
Whats the beauty product at the top of your Christmas wish list? Comment below and we can keep the inspiration going!