It can’t be a bad thing that so many beauty brands are offering such a wide range of amazing products. It does however, make life a little more difficult for those on the hunt for the perfect gift for the beauty lover in their life. Just ask my partner, who now requests my own comprehensive wishlist before even considering tackling any beauty halls, or even the local Boots.
Who better to ask for gifting advice from than a whole team of beauty bloggers? I’ve teamed up with some of my favourites to give you an idea about whats at the top of our own Christmas lists, so if you’re looking for beauty gifting inspiration, then look no further!
Gifts for the Beauty Lover
- Kate Loves’ pick is Christmas Dreams 5 Piece Brush Set by Too Faced
- Modish Rambling’s pick is Vented Hair Brush by Phillip Kingsley
- Soph Isobel’s pick is Full Fat Lashes Mascara by Charlotte Tilbury
- Beauty Obsessed’s pick is The Saharan Palette by Juvia’s Place
- What Lexie Loves’ pick is Sheer Glow Foundation by NARS
- Marina Writes Life’s pick is Naked Cherry Eyeshadow Palette by Urban Decay
- Being Chloe’s pick is Gingerbread Spice Eyeshadow Palette by Too Faced
- Beth Louise’s pick is The New Nude Eye Shadow Palette by Huda Beauty
- Concepts by S’ pick is Moonlit Perle Glow Powder by Chantecaille
- Multibendybeauty’s pick is Amethyst Obsessions Palette by Huda Beauty
- The Beauty Spyglass’ pick is Filmstar Bronze & Glow by Charlotte Tilbury
- Black Tulip’s pick is Origin 42 Colour Eyeshadow Palette by Beauty Bay
- Foundations and Fairytales pick is All Nighter Setting Spray by Urban Decay
- Glow Steady’s pick is Makeup Tote Zoe Bag by ZOEVA
- My own pick is Mini Hollywood Liquid Lipstick Charms (Too Bad I’m Bad & Showgirl) by Charlotte Tilbury
Which of these products will be making your own Christmas wishlist? Let me know in the comments if you have your eye on any other products and we can keep the inspiration going!
If this post wasn’t enough inspiration for you, then check out last years compilation too- most features of which are pretty timeless!