I love tag posts as a way of getting to know bloggers just a little better. Here’s my Christmas tag:
1. What is your favourite Christmas film?
Without hesitation, Elf!
2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning?
Christmas morning definitely! Christmas Eve is so exciting because of all of the anticipation for the next day, I can’t imagine waking up on Christmas day and realising I’d already had all of my presents!
3. Where do you usually spend Christmas?
Usually at my parents house with my partner, although I wish Christmas at Disney World was a more regular tradition! Disney is always a large part of our Christmases still though.
4. What holiday traditions are you looking forward to the most this year?
Christmas shopping! I love going into the city, admiring all of the pretty lights everywhere, grabbing a festive drink and doing some gift shopping!
5. Is your Christmas tree real or fake?
Fake. I’m determined to start getting a real one when we get a new house though (hopefully by next Christmas!)
6. What made you realise the truth about Santa?
I can’t remember! Clearly it wasn’t traumatic enough to be ingrained in my memories, so I guess thats a bonus!
7. Are you a pro-present wrapper or do you fail miserably?
I love wrapping presents! I wouldn’t say I’m a pro but I don’t do badly (because of all the time I take doing it rather than how good I am).
8. What is your favourite Christmas song?
Andy Williams- Its the Most Wonderful Time of the Year. Every time I hear it, it reminds me of Christmas at Disney World which brings back so many happy memories.
9. What is your favourite Christmas treat?
Oh but there are so many! Its got to be pigs in blankets or the traditional Terry’s Chocolate Orange.
10. Be honest, do you like giving gifts or receiving them?
A few years ago it was definitely receiving them. Now, I really try my best to give the most thoughtful gifts possible and I really enjoy the whole process of buying, wrapping and watching someone open my gift! So I genuinely prefer giving.
I have to say though, out of principle, I would be pretty peed off if I gave to someone and they didn’t return the favour!
I hope you guys enjoyed getting to know me a little better through this post! Please leave a link to your own Christmas tags or favourite Christmas post in the comments, I’d love to check them out!