All Topics, Beauty, Lifestyle, Planet Friendly Living

The Natural Wellness Box | March Sleep Collection

Natural Wellness Box

The Natural Wellness Box is a wellness and beauty service offering a variety of subscription options. A new, themed, collection is released bi-monthly. The boxes include 5-7 full size products: Luxury skincare, supplements and healthy snack products. Everything featured is Vegan and CF which is a lovely bonus for me but particularly amazing news for those who are vegan.

The Sleep Collection | March

The Natural Wellness Box for March was labeled ‘The Sleep Collection’. Its features are designed to relax and aid a better nights sleep and it included some lovely things. I even found a new favourite.

Farryn Amber Lunar Facial Oil | £26.00

I’m afraid it’s only going to go downhill from here. This is one of the most beautiful face oils I’ve ever used. It’s not an exaggeration to describe it as leaving my skin feeling like silk on application. The scent of bergamot and lavender make it a wonderful and relaxing evening skincare addition. This claims to renew delicate facial cells, leaving the complexion more balanced. After only a week or so my skin was more hydrated, brighter and visibly healthier, I cannot recommend this enough.

We+People Organic Sleep Well Supplements | £26.00

I’d give these a miss. The scent is so strong I struggled not to gag the few times I managed to take these before bed. I don’t typically struggle falling to sleep but twice I tried these and had a disturbed sleep, waking up a couple of times in the night. I guess if it’s not broke, don’t fix it. These have been passed on to someone who I hope will find them more beneficial.

ZOJO Beauty Elixirs Golden Adapto Latte | £27.00

I’m happy to report that this doesn’t taste anywhere near as bad as I thought it would. Apologies for the negative intro. I don’t love it though and £27.00 for a coffee substitute is a little steep. Its full of antioxidants and claims to support normal liver function.

Natural Wellness Box

Better You Magnesium Foot & Body Soak | £3.99

This boasts a whole host of benefits including aiding muscle recovery and improving bone and skin health. While I haven’t been able to effectively measure the more complex claims, I have found the odd foot soak extremely relaxing.

Nathalie Bond Unwind Body Oil | £10.00

The Natural Wellness Box spoiled it’s March recipients with another gorgeous lavender and bergamot oil, this time for the body. I can’t explain to you how wonderful this smells. It’s very spa-like and induces instant relaxation. The oil is naturally quite sticky on the skin for a little while so I’ve been using it on particularly dry areas like my elbows. I’ve even massaged a small amount of excess onto my temples a couple of times as well. This would also make an incredible back or shoulder massage oil.

Tea Pigs Snooze Sleepy Tea

I like Tea Pigs in general but this one just isn’t to my taste. I drank around half of the cup and did feel sleepy but I’d attribute a lot of that to the lovely lavender scent. In diffuser form, I’d be all over it.

Navitas Organics Superfood Bars

This was okay but I wouldn’t be in a massive rush to repurchase. I halved it with my vegan sister to see what she thought though and she was much more impressed than I. In fact she really enjoyed it and has said she’ll repurchase.

Overall I really enjoyed receiving this box and it’s introduced me to a new skincare staple which I’ll definitely be repurchasing.

Unfortunately the March box is sold out, but I’m sure the May box which is available soon will be just as impressive. A one off box comes in at £37.00 so you get more than your monies worth. I absolutely love it’s promotion of a healthy lifestyle and it’s vegan and CF standards are definitely an impressive unique selling point. Whilst I own far too many beauty bits to need a new regular subscription, I’ll definitely be keeping them in mind for one off purchases. They also make the perfect gift for any vegan friends or family and my sister should expect a box on her birthday!

*  This post contains a PR Sample which has been sent for me to review and give my honest opinion about. I was under no obligation to feature. All words, images and opinions about the suitability of the product are my own. Please read my full disclaimer for more information.

Previous Post Next Post

You may also like

• Reply Samantha

I love the sound of this, especially as it’s Vegan and CF! The Lunar Facial Oil sounds amazing, I love products which contain lavender. x

April 11, 2019 at 5:34 pm
    • Reply sophhearts

It’s a great boast isn’t it?! It’s absolutely amazing, from the scent to the product itself- I love it! x

April 14, 2019 at 9:42 am
  • Reply Jenny

I love the sound of this box a LOT especially the March theme of aiding sleep! I love the sound of all of these products – although I struggle drinking any other tea apart from “normal” tea!

Jenny

April 11, 2019 at 5:54 pm
    • Reply sophhearts

It’s such a fab box! I do enjoy mint teas and some flavoured green tea but this one just wasn’t for me- it smelled amazing though! x

April 14, 2019 at 9:54 am
  • Reply Lisa

I’ve not heard of this company before but their ethos sounds great. I haven’t had a subscription box for ages, I used to get Birchbox (who didn’t!) but I ended up with so many products I didn’t use that I had to stop it. I LOVE the sound of the two beauty oils though. I trialled a Frankincense one last year and it was AMAZING. Not cheap but so effective that I took the plunge and repurchased. I might have to try your facial one too now. Fab review, Soph, your sister will be very lucky! xx

April 11, 2019 at 5:58 pm
    • Reply sophhearts

It really is! I agree- I’ve had the odd subscription box before but definitely prefer ones which allow more flexibility with regards to products or how often you receive one for the same reason- it all just piled up. Ooh I don’t think I’ve ever tried a frankincense one, it sounds amazing! Thanks Lisa x

April 14, 2019 at 9:59 am
  • Reply Sophie Wentworth

This sounds amazing. I’m the worst sleeper but I have lavender so a lot of ‘sleepy’ products don’t sit well with me. These boxes sound like amazing value though and it’s great that it’s all vegan or CF. I think I’ve tried those bars before and they’re not quite to my taste either x

April 11, 2019 at 6:05 pm
    • Reply sophhearts

I absolutely loved trying it all out and love that it’s lifestyle not just beauty! x

April 14, 2019 at 10:08 am
  • Reply ThatAutisticFitChick

Love your honesty about the sleep supplements and the coffee substitute!
    It sounds like you had some really lovely products in this box as well as some that were not so much to your personal taste. I’ve been looking for a new subscription box since wellthos closed down but I think this one is maybe too heavy on the skincare type items for my preference.
    Thanks for reviewing!

April 12, 2019 at 1:46 am
    • Reply sophhearts

Thank you. I definitely did! If you’re interested at all then check out their website which shows previous boxes! x

April 14, 2019 at 5:09 pm
  • Reply Nancy

Oooh, I like the idea of this wellness box! I rather have something that will take care of my skin. I need to check out the facial oil! It’s a bummer that the sleep well supplements was not that great. I know I’d appreciate the body oil, hehe. Glad you enjoyed the box overall. Even though there were a couple of products that were not up to par, at least you know what to avoid in the future. Thanks for sharing the experience!

April 13, 2019 at 3:18 am
    • Reply sophhearts

I love the concept! The oils were absolutely brilliant and I’m still loving them! x

April 14, 2019 at 10:14 am
  • Reply Danielle Alexa

I might have to try some of these out, I cannot remember the last time I had a good nights sleep!

Danielle xx

April 13, 2019 at 11:57 am
    • Reply sophhearts

This box would have been perfect for you then!x

April 14, 2019 at 5:14 pm
  • Reply Chloe Chats

I love the sound of a natural wellness box, the facial oil at the start of the post sounds like the best thing you got, I love the sound of it, the fact that it made your skin look healthier and more vibrant after a week is amazing!

April 13, 2019 at 7:41 pm
    • Reply sophhearts

It’s a wonderful concept isn’t it?! I had to put it first because I’m absolutely in love with it!x

April 14, 2019 at 5:17 pm
  • Reply Annie

Ooh, I haven’t been getting the best sleep recently so this box has definitely given me some ideas for how to fix that. That facial oil sounds incredible. Thanks so much for sharing this box with us!

April 14, 2019 at 9:23 am
    • Reply sophhearts

Oh this box would have been great for you then! It’s so amazing, would definitely recommend! x

April 14, 2019 at 5:28 pm
  • Reply Chloe

This box genuinely sounds like such good value – even though I thought it said £87 instead of £37 at first! Loved this post Soph 🙂 xx

April 14, 2019 at 10:02 am
    • Reply sophhearts

It really is, haha no that would be a little steep wouldn’t it haha! x

April 14, 2019 at 5:32 pm
  • Reply Margarida Vasconcelos

It’s so good to know they are vegan, thanks for sharing this.

April 14, 2019 at 10:17 am
  • Reply melissa major

Sounds like such a wonderful box with a nice selection of products! I really want to try the evening facial oil, it sounds heavenly for sure.

Mel 🌙 | Moonlight Mel

April 14, 2019 at 10:59 am
    • Reply sophhearts

It really is! The oil is my new staple, I love it!x

April 14, 2019 at 9:14 pm
  • Reply Melissa

I want to try this! This looks awesome!

April 14, 2019 at 2:18 pm
  • Reply Margot

This box seems really interesting. It looks like really good products inside.
    Margot

April 14, 2019 at 2:26 pm
  • Reply Megan Elizabeth

Ooh not heard of this box before but it sounds right up my street! Love anything sleep/relaxation related. I’ve started doing more eco/ethical content so vegan and CF is great!

Megan | https://meganelizabethlifestyle.com/

April 14, 2019 at 4:08 pm
    • Reply sophhearts

It’s a great box! I have too so it’s a great bonus of the brand isn’t it?!x

April 14, 2019 at 9:29 pm